Help out the environment feet first with the Adidas Ultra Boost ST Parley women's running shoes. These stability shoes are made with recycled plastic collected from beaches to keep our oceans clean.
Lively and energetic, these stylish kicks are sure to get you first off the mark.
They're ideal for your next marathon, racing against your personal best or running for the love of it.
You’ll love reinventing your run with these power-house runners that are built for speed.
The Primeknit upper gives you a supportive ride without sacrifice to the lightweight design.
It gets even better with the Boost midsole for a plush feel, responsive cushioning and maximum energy return.
The Stretchweb outsole ensures your run is smooth sailing all the way to the finish line, delivering a stable and fluid transition by flexing underfoot.
It has a lightweight design with the elasticity needed for the running shoes to move with you, while offering excellent stability.
- Stability running shoes made with eco-conscious, recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Enhanced support and reduced irritation from Primeknit upper, adapting to accommodate the natural running motion of your feet
- Boost midsole for responsive cushioning and an energy returning ride
- Ergonomic heel heightens support even further
- Superior stability from Torsion System
- Stretchweb outsole for smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Continental Rubber outsole is perfect for tackling the elements with traction that's suitable for both wet and dry conditions
Adidas Ultra Boost ST Parley - Womens Running Shoes AC8207 7Hz78x4qvvZC37